In compliance with Massachusetts COVID-19 Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE FOLLOWED WITH NO EXCEPTIONS
- We are open THURSDAY – SATURDAY 4PM-11:30PM weather permitting.
- All guests MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING entering and exiting our outdoor space. Do not approach the entrance without one. It can only be removed once seated.
- All guests must be 21 or older to enter the outdoor seating. ID’s will be checked at the entrance.
- To ensure the safety of all guests and employees, EVERY PARTY MUST CHECK IN in order to enter and be seated. We will NOT ALLOW guests entry without being seated by staff.
- All tables are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Please wait until your entire party is present before being asked to be seated and seating is limited to 2 HOURS.
- IF NO TABLES ARE AVAILABLE upon arrival, your party’s contact can be added to a wait list. A text message will be sent when a table is available.
- All group sizes are limited to 6 people or less. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All guests must remain a minimum of 6-feet apart from others not within the party.
- DOGS ARE ALLOWED. But they must be leashed at all times, and under owner’s control. Owner is responsible for picking up after dog.
- ALL guests MUST STAY SEATED while in the outdoor area unless using the restroom. Including any pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone, and will ask anyone not following the above to leave.
These policies are to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, as well as to aid in the continued progress toward eliminating COVID-19.
*Anything above subject to change*
Check social media for any updates
Leave a Reply